Friday, March 30, 2012

Pin This!- Mexican Rose Quilt

I'm having so much fun with Pinterest that I've decided to instill a new Friday segment here on the ol' blog called "Pin This!"  I will blog my favorite image I have pinned that week.  Whether it be inspiring, crafty, or just plain cute, it'll be fun even if you're not on Pinterest.

This quilt is taking up space in my mind.  The colors are just so fantastic and it looks so challenging!  It's WAY out of my league both in ability and ownership, but who wouldn't want to own a quilt this beautiful?  It's called "Mexican Rose" and was possibly made in Kansas somewhere between 1850-1870.  It is the March, 2012 Quilt of the Month at the International Quilt Study Center & Museum at the University of Nebraska.


Source: quiltstudy.org via Erin on Pinterest

Pin It

No comments: