Friday, March 16, 2012

Have you been Enticed?

Hazel Knits Entice Yarn
THIS WEEK'S NEW ARRIVAL:

More Hazel Knits yarn has made it's way into the Nest!  Entice is now available in the online store and it is deeelish!

Enticing? Why yes, yes, it is!  Rarely do you seen a MCN base that has 20% Cashmere!  70% Merino and 10% Nylon round out this scrumptious yarn.  How about a pair of cozy socks to warm your cold feet?  Wouldn't this be fantastic draped around your neck in the form of a cowl or a scarf?  At 400 yards, the possibilities seem endless! 
Pin It

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh, my gosh...that yarn is so pretty....I wish I had a whole box of it sitting around so I could just look into it and pick a couple to create...that would be awesome....I should never work in a yarn store to earn money as I'd never come home with a paycheck:)lol....