Thursday, March 15, 2012

Check me out on Pinterest!

Erin's Pinterest Page
LET'S GET PINNED ON PINTEREST!

Have you heard of Pinterest, the "virtual" pinboard?  Before you say, "Erin, not one more social networking tool!  I can't take it!" let me explain.  For me, Pinterest is an easy way to keep my online findings organized and unlike Ravelry it's not just knitting and crochet based.  Say there's a recipe you've found- pin it on your "cooking" board and come back to it later.  Or maybe you are thinking of taking up a new hobby, create a board for it and unlike bookmarks, images will trigger your memory to articles, videos, or images you've found.  It's all linked, so you can go back to it later!

I am a really organized person and Pinterest keeps my online life tidy.  Plus, it's fun!  Name your boards whatever you want...my board above is called "Country Mouse/ City Mouse" and it's for clothes or clothing projects I have found along the way.  Want to know what I am up to?  Follow me on Pinterest! 
Pin It

No comments: