Sidewalk Stashbusting Sale!At last night's count, over 35 people have handed over their goods to us, so that we may de-stash for them. You would not believe what's going to be out for sale this weekend! Here's just a snippet:
This Weekend, September 2-4
- At least 20 complete quilt kits
- Bags of yarn prepped and ready for sweaters, baby blankets, and other large projects!
- Lots of great yarn and fabric packaged up and ready to incorporate with your existing stash.
You really will be shocked at what we have in store for you this weekend! Make sure you stop by:
The final time for dropping off your stash is 6pm on tonight! We will not except anything else after this time...as it is, we are running out of room and are not quite sure how we're going to display everything.
Here's how it works for those who would like to bring their goodies in:
1. Package similar yarns or fabrics in ziplock bags.
2. Put a price on your bags (think yard sale, about 1/2 of the original price). You do not need your name on every item. We will add an individual barcode to track your items.
3. Put all your items in a bag or a box with your name on it
4. Bring it into the shop by Wednesday, August 31st.
5. Once the sale is over, we'll tally everything up and issue you store credit for whatever sold. We'll put the credit on store gift cards and have them ready for you by Tuesday, September 6th.
6. Items that have not sold WILL NOT be returned. We will donate them to local charities or use them for our upcoming charitable crafting events.
7. We will not be writing any receipts suitable for tax write-offs. It's just too much to figure out. Plus, we're nice just for de-stashing for you!
*We will not accept: half-completed projects, books, patterns, needles, notions, bags, or completed projects. Fabric and yarn only please, but there is no yardage requirement. In other words, use your best judgment and think "what would Martha Stewart have at her tag sale?"
Want to come to the sale? Here's how it works for you:
1. Come in starting Friday, at 11am for the best stuff! We can't wait to see you!
2. We will have the least expensive stuff displayed outside the front in a traditional "Sidewalk Sale" way. The most expensive things and kits will be inside our Sewing Salon! Come and get it!
3. We will NOT be winding yarn this weekend!
4. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON STASHBUSTING SALE OR GRAB BAGS! YOU BUY IT AND IT'S YOURS! (Good, bad, and otherwise).
5. If you are an Honorary Bobbin, you will NOT get your 10% off of any the "Bust That Stash" sale items. If you buy any of our regularly-priced items this weekend, you will get your discount on those!
6. Finally, you'll see a bit of our own stash out there as well. Great deals can be had on yarns and fabrics that we are closing out.
AND....THE RETURN OF GRAB BAGS! You've asked and we've collected! You never know what you're gonna get in those little brown bags, but that's the fun of it!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
"Bust That Stash" Sale This Weekend!
Posted by Bobbin's Nest Studio at 11:00 AM