Friday, December 17, 2010

We are on Fiber Beat!


Lucky Episode #13!  What are the odds?  We share the spotlight with Sharon McMahon from Three Irish Girls on Fiber Beat!

And you may hear a teaser in the sponsorship promo...YES!  Sharon is coming to the Nest for Stitches West!  Stay tuned for more information.

Also, you may be wondering what happened to the eNest that I speak of?  It will be back, but perhaps in a different incarnation in 2011.  I am dreaming bigger and better for an personal shopping experience!

Thanks WonderMike for the great interview and for making me sound like a human.  Often when you get interviewed, the audio gets distorted and you wind up thinking, "is that what I sound like?  Blech!"  I definitely felt like I sounded like myself and luckily, my teachers should be proud that I didn't use the word "um" too much. Pin It

No comments: