The results are in and combining our fundraising efforts with those of Green Planet Yarn our donation to the "Knitter in Need" family is....drumroll please...$5,152.00!!! (and the crowd goes wild!)
We couldn't have done any of this without you and we, along with the Knitter's family, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We were so pleased with your buying the grab bags (132 sold for those keeping score at home), bidding on the silent auction items, and buying $500 in raffle tickets just from our store! Awesome is the only word I can muster for these acts of generosity!
The winners of the raffle have been contacted and here is the list of lucky folks who won!
* Remie B.- All Access Pass to Bobbin's Nest shipments for a year!
* Linda T.- $100 gift card to Bobbin's Nest Studio to be used for ANYTHING at ANY TIME!
* Shannon, Martha B., and Linda L.- (3) 2 hours of Private Lesson time ($60 value) with your favorite Bobbin's Nest employee
* Suzanne J.- 2 hours of Knitting Private Lesson time with the lovely and talented Jordana Paige
* BJ T.- "Sewing Basket" of Clover goodies
* Jolene N.- Singer bobbin winder
* Sue K.- A set of 12 photographic greeting cards from Small Circles
* Kathrin B.- A skein of handspun yarn from Small Circles
* Cynthia N. and Becky O.- (2) A project bag from A Needle Runs Through It
* Sigrid J.- A skein of handspun yarn from A Needle Runs Through It
* Kathleen- A skein of handpainted yarn by Cookie A (donated by Maria)
* Sylvia S.- A skein of handspun yarn by Adrienne of Wool Candy
* Billie- The last known skein of Wool Candy's Dye For Glory colorway "Downtown Dusk" on Meringue yarn
* Katie A. and Kristin- (2) A spool necklace from Jack and Ella Designs
* Melissa L. and Stephanie H.- (2) A Jordana Paige Imperfectly Perfect Second Rio Bag in Olive