Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holy cow there's a lot of yarn!

I have only met Sharon in person once last year at Sock Summit.  I immediately liked her.  She's sweet, tall, professional, nice, and did I mention tall?  But, here she is being funny!  Yes, I really did look like this when I received the invoice from Three Irish Girls.  The boxes arrived just arrived...22 bases, many that we have NEVER HAD in colors we HAVE NEVER SEEN!

I am keeping it all to myself (somebody's gotta price it) until Saturday, but here's more information on the stellar presentation and class plans that Sharon has in store for you!  There are still spaces available.  The cost is $70, but it includes A LOT!

"Be Unforgettable" Class with Sharon McMahon from Three Irish Girls
Saturday, 7/24 from 1-4pm

Enjoy a PowerPoint presentation with Sharon in which you will learn to:
-Eliminate or encourage color pooling
-Match your beautiful skeins to the perfect pattern
-Change the appearance of the yarn as it knits up

Plus, you get yarn for swatching in the class and first dibs on the trunkshow!!!  We will also be providing refreshments to keep you fed and hydrated.

The trunkshow will open to the public at 4pm and runs through 6pm. Pin It

No comments: