Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another famous Bobbin!

This morning while drinking my coffee I was thumbing through the August issue of Yoga Journal.  I have really gotten into yoga in the past year and whereas I am not standing on my head or twisting myself into a pretzel (completely) yet, I do enjoy the relaxation and meditation it brings.  In other words I am not a competitive yogi.  I prefer the yin, gentle, or restorative classes at Downtown Yoga Shala.  Anyway, not the point of this post.   So, I am leafing through the magazine and there on page 28 are sewing instructions for a meditation cushion (you can download the pattern pieces here, but you will need to buy the magazine for instructions).  My first thought is "huh, this is cute.  This could be a fun sewing class for the shop if we paired it with a yoga mat bag."  My second thought as I ponder contacting the author/designer for pattern permission?  "Holy moly!  This was written by Dolin!"

Yes, that's right, another famous Bobbin...Dolin is now gracing the pages of the August 2010 Yoga Journal! Pin It

No comments: