The lack of posts in the past few weeks is not an indication of how much we love you! We've just been SUPER BUSY pricing all of the fun, new stuff!
Let me tell you about all of the cool items that have arrived recently:
* 29 bolts of Kona Cotton solids: every color under the rainbow and then some
* Hazel Knits Artisan Sock yarn in loads of new colors
* Wool Candy yarns in not only new colors, but a new base, "Macaron" that contains cashmere
* Oodles of books
* Knitspot knitting patterns including new ones: "Artichaut", "Campanula", "Henley with a Twist", and "Cradle Me"
* Amy Butler sewing patterns including her 3 new jackets: raincoats "Rainy Days"and "Little Splashes" as well as her "Sandlewood" jacket
* Sublime Stitching embroidery patterns
* Three Irish Girls' Gradient Sets in the Westerly Seasock and Rainbow sets in Springvale Superwash
* Small Circles' beautiful photo cards
* Heather Bailey's new sewing patterns: elephants, turtles, and bugs- oh my!
* Zillions of 1/2" wide cotton rick racks
* Denyse Schmidt quilt patterns
* Various notions and baubles from Moda
* Oliver & S' new sewing patterns: Ice Cream Social Dress, Music Class Skirt and Top, and Sketchbook Shirt and Shorts
Seriously...and we're not done yet!!! Look for our BIG announcements coming to the blog, Facebook, and your inbox this weekend!