Saturday, November 21, 2009

Noticeably Absent

If you saw me today I would have had my head hidden behind the computer with my earbuds in talking to tech support about our receipt printer and "zapper" that decided not to work today, the first day of our "Thankful For You" sale. Thanks for coming out in droves, patiently waiting, and even accepting handwritten receipts. What a day for this to happen! As it is, I have been out sick all week and had rallied the troops to come in and work for me.

I am thankful for my wonderful staff who never seems to crumble under the pressure of such things and just goes with the flow. I am also thankful to weekend tech support who sat on the phone with me for over an hour only to realize that it wasn't the computers fault, but a shorted out USB hub. Finally, and this is why we are having the sale, I am thankful to my great customers who put a smile on my face even when I am close to falling apart.

Our "Thankful for You" sale continues through Wednesday!!! Pin It

No comments: