Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Proof that I DO in fact knit!

It's a rare sighting, I know, but here is proof that I really do knit AND can still cook (granted, it's oatmeal, but short of toast it's the first thing I have actually made in a long time).

On the needles: Ysolda Teague's "Ishbel" in a yarn that we don't carry and isn't made anymore (we store owners joke about how decadent it is to knit with something other than yarn you carry and I have to agree. Not that I don't love all of the yarn in my store, but there is something a little naughty about working on something purely for myself that will never become a store sample.) The yarn, if you can find it, is Crafty in a Good Way's "Kashmir Too" in the Summer Leaves colorway. I bought it on my "Midwestern Tour" in June of this year at a lovely shop in Kansas City, The Studio. Hi Kansas City! Waving to you from California!
Pin It

No comments: