Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fiber Beat Podcast

A friend of the shop, Wondermike, has a new podcast called Fiber Beat. You may have seen Mike at our Stitches Party 2009 or maybe at the Cookie A. book signing (as seen in the picture above...ha ha). He's also a fixture at A Verb for Keeping Warm in Berkeley as well.

We are SO immensely proud of him and I encourage all of you to download and listen to Fiber Beat! He's really done a lovely job! The first episode is a wonderful interview recorded at Sock Summit with Meg Swanson and Amy Detjen. I was impressed with Mike's editing and interviewing skills. Concise and to the point is how I like my podcasts, but even this Mike does with flair by adding musical interludes and quirky clips. I found it really interesting AND entertaining, which is a hard combination to pull off. Good job Mike!
Pin It

No comments: