Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Beckoning of Lovely

Coming down from the adrenaline rush from The Retreat I found myself a little under the weather this week. Nothing serious and thank goodness I don't have swine flu (again), so that's a good thing, but just feeling a little like "what's next?" The good news (for me) is the holiday season and no more major events...this I can do.

I stumbled on "The Beckoning of Lovely" through a series of blog reading twists and turns. It's exactly what I needed to watch at the very moment I needed to watch it. I have teared up over these videos more than once so *forewarning* watch with a box of Kleenex. These are a lovely reminder that sometimes the simplest things mean the most and can inspire you to do better even when you are exhausted.




Pin It

No comments: