Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh Boy!



Most crafters, myself included, tend to let out an audible groan when they hear their pregnant friend or family member say these three words, "it's a boy!" We can't help it. With a girl, sewing a frilly little dress, knitting pink cashmere booties, or crocheting a baby afghan in pastels just works with crafting. As a store owner, I keep an eye out for boyish yarn colors, fabrics that are distinctively boy, and anything I can get my hands on that will make our lives a little easier when we hear the words "It's A Boy!

Insert oooo's and ahhhh's here <-------->

David Walker's "Oh Boy" fabric collection is the answer and we are getting in a lot of it...15 bolts to be exact. Primary colors, animals to scooters, and everything that says "boy oh boy! It's a boy!"
Pin It

1 comment:

mydogpetey said...

OMG I need to start sewing again! So freaking cute!