Thursday, August 20, 2009
Just in time for our Back to School Sale!
Guess what just arrived?
* Sublime Stitching Embroidery Transfers- Old favorites like "Chinatown" and "Monkey Love" along with new patterns like "Cute Little Heads" and "Roaring 20's"
* Knit One Crochet Too's "Ty-Dy Sock Yarn" in two more fabulous colors
* Fiber Trends Naturally "ME Scarf Kits"...cashmere and merino, need I say more?
* 3 more bolts of Valori Wells' "Del Hi" fabric. Goodness these coordinate well with everything we have!
* 4 more bolts of Joel Dewberry's "Deer Valley" line of fabric. Lodge chic!
* A bolt of solid chocolate brown cotton...so yummy!
* Another bolt of "boyish" blue, brown, and cream flannel fabric
All of this, plus everything* in the store is 22% off starting TODAY, Thursday, August 20-Saturday, August 22. AND DON'T FORGET WE ARE OPEN TONIGHT UNTIL 8PM!!!! Pin It
Posted by Bobbin's Nest Studio at 11:00 AM