Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SOLD: LeClerc "Dorothy" Table Loom- $200/ obo


My Mom has a table loom that she would like to sell.  It has all of the parts and pieces and comes with instructions for dressing or warping the loom.  I don't know a thing about it, so if you have questions please email me at the shop and I will pass it along to my Mom.  Here are the details:

Leclerc Table Loom- "Dorothy"
Solid Rock Maple
Made in Canada
Excellent for beginners
Weaves up to 15" wide
430 Heddles
Collapsible for easy storage

2- Metal tier rods
2- Metal leash sticks
2- Cardboard leash sticks
1- Sley hook
Large adjusting key
1- Stick shuttle
2- Reeds
1- 15 Dent= 15 threads to the inch
1- 12 Dent= 12 threads to the inch
Extra bolts courtesy of my husband! 

Yes, you can pay for it with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, cash, or a check through the shop...no sales tax and I will pass the money on to my Mom...PROMISE!  Oh and no, I won't ship it, but you can pick it up at the store!


Pin It

2 comments:

stitchin' girl said...

I am very interested in this loom. I don't weave yet, but have been looking into classes - If it's convenient, I would like to take a look at it tomorrow around noon time. Thank you so much,

Connie Butner
butner7@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.