Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Waiting with baited breath...

I have been placing a ton of orders and now I sit and wait with baited breath for the exciting new stuff that should arrive in the shop any day now.  C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...where's Mr. McFeeley's Speedy Delivery when you need it?  You know how I like my lists...here's what's due in the shop soon.  I will keep you posted as things arrive!

Knitting:
Buttons
Classic Elite Yarns and Books
Clover Accessories and Notions
Coco Knits Blocking Kits
Cookie A. Patterns
Fiber Trends Patterns
Hiya Hiya 9" Circular Needles (for all of you sock and wristwarmer people out there)
Karabella Vintage Cotton Yarn
Knitspot Patterns
Pagewood Farms Sock Yarn
Schaefer Yarn
Ysolda Teague's book Whimsical Little Knits
***AND A SUPER SECRET SOMETHING THAT I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT!***

Sewing:
Amy Butler Fabrics
Decades of Style Patterns
Free Spirit Fabrics
Michael Miller Fabrics
New Quilting Books
Pin It

No comments: