Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thanks Pigeon Roof Studios!




A hugs thank you to Krista of Pigeon Roof Studios and all of the customers who joined us last weekend for the official release at the Nest!  What a great event...and what an awesome response! We still have some of her yarn/fiber left, but expect to see a lot more after Sock Summit in September.  Krista sent me the nicest email the next day that I don't think she would mind my sharing a bit with you.  "I had a great time last night; I love your store and your staff is so wonderful and nice!  You have an inspiring shop; it makes me want to dig out my sewing machine!  One of these days I will...and then watch out!"  Watch out indeed!  If she's half as good with a sewing machine as she is at dyeing I think I'll put her to work making store samples! Pin It

No comments: