Monday, July 6, 2009

So long, farewell...

You know how the song goes.  I came in this morning and our neighbor's Ryan's Sports Shop has officially moved.  A staple in our little complex, "the boys" as I refer to them have been exemplary neighbors taking our packages and mail when we are out, watching over "the girls" and I, and providing endless amounts of humor and sarcasm.  Gary, Steve, and John have been our buddies for almost two years and it is sad to see them go, but fear not!  They have moved to a location that will give them more exposure and a Starbuck's!  45 Washington Street, Santa Clara near the corner of Bascom and Newhall.  They are near Shaw's Bicycles (one of my husband's favorite places!) Pin It

1 comment:

Lori said...

Whew! I saw the title and thought YOU were calling it quits. My heart skipped a bit. I'm very glad to see that that is not the case. Sad to see your neighbor go and hope an equally nice new business moves in.