Thursday, July 16, 2009

Decades of Style Patterns- Coming Soon!

I am pleased to announce that we will have our first shipment of Decades of Style Pattern Company patterns soon!  I will let you know when these fabulously retro patterns arrive, but first let me tell you a little bit about the company.  Decades of Style offers "vintage patterns from 1900 to 1960- faithfully reproduced with modernized printed patterns and illustrated instructions.  Each amazing Decades of Style pattern is available in 12 sizes from 30" bust up to 55" bust."  Everything from great 1930's Sweetheart Overalls reminiscent of Rosie the Riveter (just try and keep me from making a pair of these, I dare you) to their new 1940's Rodeo Gal Shirt that comes with the hand embroidery pattern too!  Their patterns will be a great addition to our store and I can't wait for them to arrive! Pin It

No comments: