Friday, April 3, 2009

Who's Judy?

You've seen her stitch markers in our store and thought who is the girl behind Judy's Swag? I mentioned her way back in the day, but Judy is one of the local artists who have work in my shop. I like to encourage cottage industry business owner's because I too once schlepped my swag from one place to another. (If my husband had a nickel for every pillow and duvet he carried around San Francisco he would be a rich man!) I know how tough it is to put yourself out there and get a break, but Judy's stitch markers, row counters, and crochet markers have done consistently well since we started carrying them. It's just one more way of supporting locally. Pin It

1 comment:

Judyswag said...

Thank you so much! I've been meaning to stop by and say thanks in person, but I've been on a strict yarn and fabric (and patterns) diet until I get settled into my new apartment in a few weeks. I have the perfect excuse to drop by before then though: to update my address, ha! See you soon!

Best,

Judy