Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vacation Reading and Knitting List

Vacation means reading and knitting time for me (because you have seen me knit in the store how many times?), so I planned accordingly. What on my list of items you ask? Here it is and don't laugh, I really do think I will get through everything! Ha!

Knitting (and I am being bad and knitting with some of my own personal stash yarn because otherwise it would seem like a store project):

*Tania Marshall's Fan Neckwarmer (pattern now available in our shop) in Hand Maiden's 4 Ply Cashmere. Colorway: Ebony

*Monkey Socks by Cookie A. in Shibui's Sock Yarn that's a very Bobbin's Nest Blue

*Fiber Trend's Easy Lace Scarves and Wraps loose pattern in Pigeon Roof Studio's Siren Two Lace Yarn. Colorway: Bianca

Reading:

*Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

*Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates

*The Sharper Your Knife the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn

*Almost French by Sarah Turnbull Pin It

No comments: