Saturday night your Nest Hostesses-With-The-Mostest will be throwing our annual "Stitches West Party"! Join us from 6-9pm on Saturday, February 28th. Now, here are the details you have been waiting for:
Q. Who's going to be there?
A. Anyone who is anyone! Including, but not limited to:
* Your Bobbin's Nest Hostesses
* Wendee Shulsen of Hazel Knits fame who will be releasing another Bobbin's Nest exclusive colorway/yarn for us and is bringing lots of surprises from Seattle...let's just hope it's not the rain!
* The lovely and talented, Miss Jeni Chase, of the "Moon River" Socks, Knitty.com, and 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders. Jeni will be releasing two patterns that use this year's exclusive yarn and one more pattern to use Hazel Knits' Artisan Sock Yarn.
* Knitting bag and pattern designer extraordinaire, Jordana, of Jordana Paige who will be signing bags. We will also have the entire Jordana Paige collection available for purchase at the shop, including her new line of patterns and kits! Have you seen her "Amused" sweater in our shop?
* Melissa Goodale of Stick Chick Knits will also be joining us from blustery Seattle. The designer of the "Violeta" and "Prickly" wristwarmers, as well as the "Bliss" baby blanket, will be debuting her new baby hat patterns "Twist and Sprout" made of Hazel Knits' Artisan Sock Yarn. Our store will be the first ones to launch these adorable hats!
*And...many more "knitting world celebrities"...including you!
Q. What will set this apart from a regular 'Vin et Fromage' night?
A. Oh, it's so much more! We will serving hors d'oeuvres, champagne, and wine for a start. Plus, Bobbin's Nest exclusives abound! We will also be handing out goodie bags to the first 50 people who walk through our doors that night.
Q. Erin, where will you be during all of this?
A. We are sponsoring the Jordana Paige booth (#622 and 624) which I will be running all day Saturday! Then I will jet over to the Nest as soon as Stitches closes wearing my party dress, champagne in hand, and let's party!
Q. What time does is all start again?
A. The Nest will be closed until 6pm so that we can prepare to host you as only we can. The fun begins at 6pm!
Stay tuned for more details as they unfold!