Thursday, September 25, 2008

*New Exclusive Service*- "Fibre en Fleur"



If you stopped by for the Shop Hop you may have seen this sample that I had by the register..."Fibre en Fleur" is what I call it. Give us 48 hours and your yarn can blossom too!

For $20 + the price of product you will get:

*Yarn winding
*Packaging in a similar box or basket
*Cellophane and ribbons
*Bobbin's Nest card

This particular gift went to my husband's admin who became a Grandma for the first time with not one, but both daughters giving birth within 5 days of each other! One had a girl and the other a boy. I included enough yarn for two baby blankets, two pair of circular needles (because seriously, which blanket to work on first?) and an Ann Norling baby blanket pattern with six different designs to choose from. My husband said the gift was a hit at the office! Pin It

No comments: