1. An embroidered Muse clutch- must finish embroidering the "E" on the front and sew the clutch for an upcoming class.
2. A quilt that is for a friend and is terribly overdue. No pictures of that or description until I have sent it off to said friend.
3. A knitted lace inset, out of Karabella's Vintage Cotton for a sewn pillowcase that I started in the first week we opened.
4. My husband's Misti Alpaca Worsted CHRISTMAS scarf. Yep, that's right, in true Yarn Harlot fashion I gave it to him on the needles! I finished knitting it in Ireland, but now if I could just get those pesky ends woven in!
5. My Ireland socks which are made out of Hazel Knits "Pacific" Artisan sock yarn. They are my FIRST pair of socks! I know! I said I would never knit socks-right? What I'd like to say is that they are my first pair of COMPLETED socks! Sock one is done of course and sock two is almost to the heel flap.
6. Hem the new Sandi Henderson oilcloth tablecloth on the square table so it will stop curling.
7. French blue baby sweater, out of CPY's Merino 5 and of *virtually* my own design. It was for a baby who is probably on his way to college by now. It will become a lovely store sample...it just needs a sleeve and a button band!
8. Sandwich pack and napkin project for an upcoming class.
9. Picnic roll also for an upcoming class.
AND, when ALL else is finished....
10. Kate Gilbert's "Camellia" top out of of Classic Elite's yummy blue Cotton Bamboo! This is my reward! I haven't started it, but have had the yarn and pattern for a month now. It taunts me everyday with it's newness!
These are my dirty little secrets? What are you hiding in your stash? Pin It