Thursday, June 19, 2008

Go Giants!- Stitch n' Pitch Announcement

Get your Stitch n' Pitch tickets now! We are teaming up with Commuknity and chartering a bus to take us to see the SF Giants play beat the Washington Nationals! You won't have to worry about traffic or parking....and let's face it, you would have spent that money on gas anyway! Plus, think of all the extra crafting time you will have on the bus.

Make it a night with the friends or bring the family! Non-crafty people welcome too, but just be forewarned we may try to convert you because everyone who rides with us will get a complimentary goody bag!

For more information and to purchase tickets please call the shop: 408.246.1121 Pin It

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I want to goooo! I think a couple of my friends want to go too. I'll stop by the shop soon and buy tickets! Yay! I can't wait!