Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm a good yarn and I just want to go home

Have you seen those Pedigree Dog Food commercials? The one with the shelter dog who is questioning how he ended up there? Oh gosh, if these don't bring tears to your eyes and catapult you into the nearest shelter, nothing will! (I blame these commercials and Oprah's story on puppy mills for my most recent quest to adopt another dog! My husband is thrilled, let me tell you.)

This morning I've added more items to our sale armoire for the last week of our coupon's validity and for "Vin et Fromage Jeudi" on Thursday. I realized that I have a problem with orphan skeins of yarn. Like a dog or cat at the pound, these single skeins tug at my heartstrings and make me want to love them! Some of these are such beautiful skeins and it's sad that they haven't found a home. They would be great for a scarf, hat, or any number of one skein projects! They're on sale now in hopes that they will find someone to give them a good home.

I'm a good yarn and I just want to go home. Pin It

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I will bring my one skein book with me when I finally get time to come in next week. I can't resist orphans! :)