Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bobbin's Nest Bicycle Team!

A couple of weeks ago my husband and two of his friends did the 2008 Solvang Half-Century/ Century Bicycle Ride. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to form our bike team...well, and to advertise!

It's official we now have our own bicycle team and there are a few more of these jerseys in circulation after such a positive response. If you would like a jersey, I would be more than happy to order one for you. These come in all sizes and for $60, you will get a shirt and I will donate $5 of the proceeds to Humane Society Silicon Valley, specifically their new construction project!

A little bit more about the shirts...they have our logo on the front and back. The front has Santa Clara, California and our web address printed around the logo. The back just has the logo. I will have mine on display in the store if you are interested in seeing one in person. The sizes run pretty true to bike jersey size. Pin It

No comments: