Thursday, September 20, 2007

Down to the wire

Wow! 9 days until we open! Sheesh! It's gone by so fast!

I am considering the 29th our soft opening. Not that we aren't going to have a lot of great product and fun things to do, but plan on attending a classroom ribbon cutting event in late October. Date to be announced in the coming week. We'll make a real party of it when the door opens to the sewing studio and the sewing machines are set-up and ready for classes and rental.

In the meantime, we have loads of great product for you to enjoy. For the Seamsters out there we have: Amy Butler fabric and patterns, Betsy Ross and Muse sewing patterns, Robert Kaufman and Michael Miller fabrics. For the Knitty Bittys and the Crochet Dahhlings (yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose...you get the true impact of the word this way) we have loads of luscious yarns! Karabella, Aslan Trends, Louet, Rowan, and Sheep Shop are just a few. My Empresses of Embroidery, you will be thrilled that we carry the full line of Sublime Stitching products! All this, in addition to our incredible book selection and loose patterns, makes Bobbin's Nest Studio well worth the trip!...not once, but twice!

Visit us on the 29th and then again in the end of October! We'll see you soon! Pin It

4 comments:

theknitist said...

Yayayayay! I can't wait!

Sydney said...

Oh, I am SOOO looking forward to your shop opening! I drove by, stopped, and peaked in the window last week-end and announced to my husband 'Here it IS!'.

I hope that you will have room for a knitting evening... maybe once or twice a month!

I work until 2:00 pm or so on Saturday. I do hope you will be there past then!

~ Sydney

Bobbin's Nest Studio said...

To answer your questions...yes, our comfy furniture just arrived and we'll have a dedicated area for socializing anytime. Coffee, tea an treats will be provided everyday. Since we'll be open 11-7pm Tues.-Sat. anytime is a good time to come by and knit! Looking forward to seeing you!

Caroline said...

I can't wait until you guys open! I look forward to coming by to sit and knit and chat it up with everyone!

I do have one question - are you guys dog-friendly? I have a couple friends with small dogs and we're always in search of a nice place to knit and bring our pooches along. Of course, they're all very well behaved =)