Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just when you need a business card...

Argh! Today is about the umpteenth time that I have been asked for a business card! (Hi Paper Source girls! Hi beautiful new mommy from the Starbuck's rockin' the handknit baby blanket!!!) Not only did I not have my business cards (we're still working out the logo), I didn't even have any of my personal calling cards on me! Wow! Who knew I would be so popular?

Anyway, the store is coming along. I am placing orders like a fiend and as of right now I have A LOT of great yarn ordered!!! The fabric companies seem to be backlogged on filling orders, which is not something I anticipated, so I may open a little short on fabric, but expect it to be bursting at the seams (pun *totally* intended) the first weeks of October. There will be plenty of time to work on those holiday projects! Pin It

5 comments:

mommy2caitlin said...

Could you send me your business card? Hehe... just joking! I know what you mean though! I don't have any cards yet either and am also still working on my logo for my Monkey Baby Boutique! Btw, I'm just getting started too... Where do you order your fabrics from? If you don't mind me asking... Could you drop a couple of names to me through e-mail? I'm in the Chicago area and am looking for some baby inspired monkey designs! For some reason I'm having a bit of trouble in finding the perfect prints!

elle said...

We are so excited to have met you at our store!! =) We can't wait for it to open!!!!

-Lisa @PAPER SOURCE

Sarah said...

We can't wait! Meanwhile...this is a favorite store of mine in the city...www.peapodfabrics.com

friend of Lisa's

Seo Link Master said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seo Link Master said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.